The foundation of good business
Working as an extension of your business for the good of your business.
Ability to ramp up or decrease our service based on your business priorities, budgets and timelines.
By understanding your financials, we will offer ideas on better processes, margin control and forecasts to enable your business to grow.
What we Do
Outsourced Bookkeeping for your Business
Dealing with the day to day bookkeeping administration can be time consuming and take you away from focussing on running your business. By outsourcing your bookkeeping requirements to Everett King you can be guaranteed of having a trustworthy source dealing with it on your behalf. We become an extension of your business and will efficiently process your sales invoices, purchase invoices, receipts and payments and create monthly bank reconciliations to give you full oversight of your aged debtor and creditor reports and ensure you are VAT compliant.
We can also act as your agent and manage your dealings with external agencies such as HMRC.
WHY CHOOSE US
Benefits of outsourcing bookkeeping
Outsourcing bookkeeping is the perfect solution for businesses where it is not feasible to recruit in-house or the skills in-house do not meet your business needs.
It can offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Gives you more time to concentrate on your business.
- Access to highly trained and professional bookkeepers.
- All monthly, regulatory and compliance deadlines will be met.
- Cost saving as you will not need to recruit for an in-house resource.
- Offers flexibility as you can scale the service in line with your accounting needs as your business grows.
- Monthly reporting so that you know exactly how your business is performing at any point in time.
- Cloud Accounting.
A comprehensive range of services:
- Bank reconciliations.
- Expense reporting.
- Financial reporting.
- Maintaining ledgers.
- Preparation of forecasts and sensitivity analysis.
- Processing month end journals.
- Production of management accounts.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Credit control.
All we need from you is the raw data such as sales and purchase invoices and bank statements – let us do the rest!
What clients say
“Everett King understand our business, are proactive and very responsive. We feel in very safe hands with a forward thinking accountancy team that really cares about our business.”
Read all Client Stories
At Everett King, we work with sole traders, partnerships and limited companies across a range of industries. Find out more about some of the clients we work with, the services we provide and how we’ve been able to support them.
Meet Our Team
Your Bookkeeping Expert
Dawid Podolak has significant experience in accounts payable, invoice management, bookkeeping and credit control.
Read Our Latest News
Keeping you up to date with the most recent industry and company news.