Accounts & Taxation Services
Supporting you to achieve your business goals
Delivering exceptional service and indepth field expertise for clients.
Strategic advice to run your business with more clarity and confidence in your timelines.
Specialist personal tax planning for your individual needs and aspirations.
What we Do
Accounts & Taxation Services for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
Whether you are a fast-growing SME, start-up, private individual, partnership or limited company, Everett King have you covered. We provide extensive advice on all accountancy, taxation and compliance issues, helping you overcome tax and legislative obligations releasing your time to concentrate on your business.
We have highly specialised, qualified and experienced personnel with expertise covering commercial, hospitality, fitness & leisure and other industry sectors.
We take time to understand your personal and business profit or loss position, offer a range of options for you to consider and will then deliver the very best advice and solution that is right for you.
We use an online portal to make it easy for our clients to return information and to keep them updated on upcoming regulatory deadlines. Notably, HMRC is changing the way Self Assessment Tax Returns have to be filed and limited companies, partnerships and sole traders will need to file quarterly instead of annually. Given that HMRC will impose fines and penalties on those who file late, it will be important to ensure the process runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
Our online portal (via AccountancyManager) ensures that information can be easily and securely shared and relevant documents such as Tax Questionnaires and e-sign Returns can be completed in a timely way. It offers our clients:
- A smooth onboarding process.
- All documentation is kept securely in the cloud – all historical accounts and tax records are stored securely in one place for up to seven years, backed up.
- Documentation is readily available to download as and when required, saving time by eliminating the need to request a copy of records.
- A full audit trail of returns previously made.
- Ability to E-Sign documents with proof of submission timing date stamped.
- Environmentally friendly as paper free.
- A transition to ‘going digital’ which is the direction HMRC is taking with Making Tax Digital and a more regular requirement for quarterly returns helps avoid the risk of increasing penalties, interest and fines.
- And most importantly, emails and attachments sent through AccountancyManager are encrypted and therefore a much safer way of sending financial information in a world of increasing cyber-crime.
Straightforward Taxation Advice
Comprehensive and independent tax advice for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies. Our highly qualified, experienced and knowledgeable team work with a varied portfolio of clients, each with their own requirements, to which we tailor our advice and services. We take a proactive approach and ensure you have a robust tax planning strategy in place. From routine aspects of business taxes, PAYE, National Insurance and VAT, our business tax planning services will ensure you only pay what is due.
- Preparation and filing of company tax returns.
- Preparation of personal tax returns.
- Capital gains tax computations for any capital disposals during the tax year.
- Preparation of capital allowances computations.
From preparation of annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, as well as rental accounts for private landlords we offer peace of mind as far as your accountancy responsibilities are concerned.
MAKING TAX DIGITAL
Comply with confidence to the new HMRC MTD requirements with Everett King
Everett King support the vision of a digital tax system and is dedicated to supporting clients meet the HMRC MTD regulations. As your appointed agent we will assume responsibility to complete your transactional book-keeping and VAT returns releasing your time to concentrate on making your business earning potential excel. Your returns will be processed in a timely fashion and will be fully compliant with HMRC’s new digital requirements.
What our clients say
“The relationship we have with Everett King has been built on trust, results and longevity. We deal with highly confidential client financials and are extremely comfortable with Everett King preparing our management and statutory accounts and ensuring as a business we are tax efficient whilst operating under the letter of the law.”
Read all Client Stories
At Everett King, we work with sole traders, partnerships and limited companies across a range of industries. Find out more about some of the clients we work with, the services we provide and how we’ve been able to support them.
Meet Our Team
Your Accounting & Taxation Expert
David Everett, Partner/Director. ACCA qualified tax expert with over 30 years of accountancy practice experience supporting SMEs throughout the South West and Wales.
Read Our Latest News
Keeping you up to date with the most recent industry and company news.