Accounting & Taxation, Business Consultancy, Bookkeeping, Payroll Bureau, Stocktaking & Valuation services focused on you
Working as an integral part of your business for the good of your business.
Ability to ramp up or decrease our service based on your business priorities, budgets and timelines.
By understanding your financials we will offer ideas on better processes, margin control and forecasts to enable your business to grow.
Everett King offer more than an accounting service. We are committed to understanding client businesses or individual requirements inside-out. We achieve this by understanding their unique operational, financial and strategic challenges. We promise to deliver expert, timely and unprejudiced advice and will always present an independent and objective view.
With many years’ experience our range of services supports clients to secure a sound financial future and to be more profitable.
Every aspect of accountancy is covered and we tailor services accordingly. Whether that’s specialist tax advice, pro-active accountancy support, specialist business consultancy, business modelling and financial forecasting, production of management accounts, bookkeeping, handover stocks and valuations, payroll bureau, succession planning or compliance services we are here to support.
Fee protection insurance cover is also available which financially helps with the cost of difficult or complex queries or checks conducted by HMRC.
Contact us today to arrange a free no-obligation consultation.
Accountancy & Taxation
- Preparation of annual accounts and advice.
- Capital allowances computations and review.
- Filing of company and individual tax returns.
- Self assessment and tax obligations.
- Rental accounts for private landlords.
- Company secretarial work and company formation.
- Compliance and regulation advice.
- Business plans and financial forecasting.
- Business modelling and objectivity.
- Sensitivity analysis for valuations, mergers, acquisitions and disposals.
- Exit and succession planning development.
- Structuring and restructuring for growth or consolidation.
- Risk management assessments and discussion.
- Virtual and contracted Finance Director appointments.
- Raw data processing and compilation.
- Expense and control accounts.
- Bank and loan account reconciliations.
- Maintaining ledgers and adjustments.
- Applying month end journals.
- Preparation of VAT and MGD returns.
- Production of management accounts.
- Financial reporting and advisories.
- Credit control and supplier payments (on request).
- Account Senior overview.
- UK based telephone and email support.
- Online PAYE/NIC HMRC registration.
- Payroll processing and reporting.
- Payslip options – weekly or monthly.
- RTI Payroll reports and submissions.
- Auto-enrolment process support and guidance.
- Attachment to earnings orders handled and filed.
- P45s, P60s and P11Ds, new starters covered.
- Statutory tax year-end processes resolved.
Stocktaking & Valuations
- Handover stock count and valuation.
- Periodic and seasonal visits.
- Item for item checks.
- Perpetual and annual stocks.
- Fixture and fittings valuations.
- Certified by experience and qualification.
“Everett King provide a thorough and professional service which is a one-stop shop solution for all our complex accounting requirements for our group.”
“The management consultancy service is a critical service for us and helps to keep the business on track and ultimately increase turnover. Working with Everett King has made a positive impact on our business and through their services helps us to grow.”
Is your business challenged with complying to regulatory and compliance standards?
We work with clients to ensure they remain compliant with the various regulatory requirements they need to meet. Our expert team provides a comprehensive range of accounting and financial reporting standards that ensures that the end beneficiary receives accurate, high quality information ensuring peace of mind and confidence that they are in full compliance with all relevant regulations.
Businesses can make informed decisions when access to financial information is accurate, timely and tailored.