Our aim is to provide a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of disability, capability or technology. We work hard to ensure our web content remains accessible and user friendly for all.
Text throughout this website can be enlarged or reduced to suit your preference.
- Internet Explorer users – select View > Text Size > your preferred size.
- Firefox users – select View > Text Size > Increaseor Decrease.
- Safari users – select View > Make Text Bigger or Make Text Smaller.
This site uses cascading style sheets for presentation. If your browser or internet device does not support style sheets, the use of semantic mark-up ensures that the content of each page is still readable and clearly structured.
You may also use your own styles to view this site, for example:
- Internet Explorer – select Tools > Internet Options… > Accessibility….
- Firefox users – select Tools > Options… > Content > Fonts & Colours.
Our print style sheet ensures all meaningful content will print clearly from each page and functional controls, such as menus have been removed.
The site is currently compatible with the following desktop browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9+ and the latest version of:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
The site has been built using progressive enhancement, so content should be available to all browsers. However, you may experience issues with older versions of these browsers or other web browsers.
For more advice on your browser’s accessibility settings, please see the browser vendor’s help and support pages.